There is much to know about the initial traffic stop if you have been drinking. Many of the most important decisions in a DUI case are front-loaded into the first few seconds, and how you respond may make all the difference in whether you are charged or convicted.
DUI investigations are very complicated. The police often make mistakes which may ultimately cause a case to be reduced or dropped. So it is important to know what to say and do--or more importantly, what NOT to say and do.
- I've Been Pulled Over for DUI
- What Happens Once I'm Pulled Over?
- What A Bad Stop Looks Like
- What Evidence Do Police Look For In A Drunk Driving Accident?
- What Are My Rights As A Driver In A DUI Investigation?
- Should I Answer The Police Officer's Questions At A DUI Stop?
- Can Police Charge Me With A DUI Even If They Never Saw Me Driving A Car?