Getting a General Criminal Lawyer to Defend Your DUI is Like Having Your Allergist Do Brain Surgery.
Hire a Board-Certified DUI Specialist.
How We Are Different:
- Board-Certified in DUI Defense since 2008 by the National College for DUI Defense, following a demanding course of study and rigorous written and oral examinations.
- On the Faculty of the National College for DUI Defense Summer Session, held at the Harvard Law School, 2014-present.
- Despite his outstanding credentials, clients agree that Tom is approachable and nonjudgmental.
- Recommended by some of the leading DUI Specialists in the country.
- A talent for thinking "Outside the Box."
- Formal NHTSA Certification as an Instructor of DWI Detection and Standardized Field Sobriety Testing given by police in DUI cases.
- Formal training as a NHTSA Drug Recognition Evaluator. ("Drug Evaluation & Classification")
- Formal training to operate the Intoxilyzer 8000, Florida's official breath test instrument.
- Extensive experience in teaching other attorneys how to handle DUI cases.
- Hundreds of jury trials both as defense lawyer and as prosecutor.
There is no objective way to measure which lawyer is the best. A lot depends on the chemistry between you and the lawyer you select. However, Tom Hudson is widely respected for his training and knowledge of the field, as well as his decades of trial experience.
Here is a recent news story about how we challenged the unconstitutional roadblock procedures of the Sarasota County Sheriff's Office.
All About DUI School After Your Drunk Driving Arrest.
Find out here!
The TRUE COST of a DUI Conviction. Why you should fight your case.
The Scoop on Suspensions. What you need to know.
Boating Under the Influence in Florida. What you need to know!
Copyright 2002-2016 The Law Office of Thomas S. Hudson, P.A. All rights reserved.