Sometimes, you need an Expert.
How We Are Different:
- Board-Certified in DUI Defense since 2008 by the National College for DUI Defense, following a demanding course of study and rigorous written and oral examinations.
- Faculty of the National College for DUI Defense Summer Session, held at the Harvard Law School, 2014-present.
- Featured speaker at the 2019 NCDD Summer Session, held at the Harvard Law School.
- Despite his outstanding credentials, clients agree that Tom is approachable and nonjudgmental.
- Recommended by some of the leading DUI Specialists in the country.
- A talent for thinking "Outside the Box."
- NHTSA Certification as an Instructor of DWI Detection and Standardized Field Sobriety Testing.
- Formal training as a NHTSA Drug Recognition Evaluator. ("Drug Evaluation & Classification")
- Formal training to operate the Intoxilyzer 8000, Florida's official breath test instrument.
- Extensive experience in teaching other attorneys how to handle DUI cases.
- Hundreds of jury trials both as defense lawyer and as prosecutor.
There is no objective way to measure which lawyer is the best. A lot depends on the chemistry between you and the lawyer you select. However, Tom Hudson is widely respected for his training and knowledge of the field, as well as his decades of trial experience.
Here is a news story about how we challenged the unconstitutional roadblock procedures of the Sarasota County Sheriff's Office.
All About DUI School After Your Drunk Driving Arrest.
Find out here!
The TRUE COST of a DUI Conviction. Why you should fight your case.
The Scoop on Suspensions. What you need to know.
Boating Under the Influence in Florida. What you need to know!
When the New York Times ran an expose in November 2019 on the unreliability of the Intoxilyzer 8000, Sarasota's SNN News came to Tom Hudson. We discussed the efforts of defense lawyers to force the manufacturer to reveal how the machines work. What is law enforcement hiding?
Copyright 2002-2019 -The Law Office of Thomas S. Hudson, P.A. All rights reserved.