One of the first things that happens when the police arrest you for a DUI is that they seize your drivers license. This isn't the end of the world. The DUI citation that they give you is also a temporary drivers license, and permits you full driving privileges for ten days. Here are some articles relating to your driving privilege after a DUI arrest:
- What happens to my drivers license I've been charged with a DUI?
- What if I have a Commercial Drivers License?
- I have a Commercial Drivers License.
- What happens if I miss the filing date to demand my Administrative Hearing?
- What if I am active-duty military?
- What you MUST know about Florida DUI license suspensions.
- All about DUI School in Florida