Why We Are Different:
- Board Certification as a DUI Specialist by the National College for DUI Defense.
- Recommended by some of the leading DUI Specialists in the country.
- Formal NHTSA Certification as an Instructor of the Standardized Field Sobriety Tests given by police in DUI cases.
- Formal training as a NHTSA Drug Recognition Evaluator. ("Drug Evaluation & Classification")
- Formal training to operate the Intoxilyzer 8000, Florida's official breath test instrument.
- Extensive experience in teaching other attorneys how to handle DUI cases.
- Hundreds of jury trials both as defense lawyer and as prosecutor.
- Florida's State Delegate to the National College for DUI Defense.
The American Bar Association has accredited the National College for DUI Defense to administer board certification in DUI Defense on a national basis. Tom Hudson is not certified as a specialist by the Florida Bar, as the State of Florida does not yet recognize DUI Defense as a separate speciality.
Tom Hudson passed the National Board Certification Examination (written and oral) in Honolulu in 2008, and was recertified in 2013. He was one of the first 50 lawyers granted national board certification in DUI Defense, and is nationally recognized as an authority in DUI law.
The "3/2 Rule"
Beating the Intoxilyzer-(or at least making sure it doesn't beat you.)
Copyright 2002-2014 The Law Office of Thomas S. Hudson, P.A. All rights reserved.