Why it is ESSENTIAL that you seal or expunge your criminal record TODAY.
1. These days, all it takes is a few keystrokes for ANYONE to look up your criminal record. In the past, having a record often meant little, because no one could ever find it. With today's technology, a criminal record can mean never again getting a decent job.
2. Lawmakers are constantly tinkering with the criminal statutes, and neverto the benefit of anyone who ever made a mistake. There is no guarantee that the expungement statutes will be available next year.
3. Even if the laws stay the same, it takes only a minor brush with the law before you become INELIGIBLE to have your record expunged or sealed. Do you want to take that chance?
4. The cost of sealing or expunging your record is minimal compared to the lifetime of earnings which you could be giving up if your employer or prospective employer finds out about your past.
What we can do to help you:
1. We will investigate your criminal history, and prepare your application to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement for a "Certificate of Eligibility", which attests that you are qualified to have your record sealed or expunged.
2. Once we receive the Certificate of Eligibility, we will prepare a Petition to Expunge or Seal your criminal conviction, so that it will no longer appear on record searches.
3. We will attend the hearing on your petition, to convince the trial judge that the importance of preserving your clean record outweighs the state's interest in maintaining its records.
4. Call us toll-free at (888) 957-0500 TODAY to find out more about clearing your record of the blemishes which could cost you your future!